Friday, July 31, 2015

This year as we try to be a bit more content focused we are going to start learning the 50 states. 
Each week we will delve into a new state -- of course -- starting with the state we live in -- Virginia.  I plan to take this road trip slow and easy - keeping to the speed limit with lots of rest and recreation breaks along the way.  I have a lot of cool things to do for each state.  Some weeks we will do something each day other weeks we will have a state focused day.  But how you use it is up to your school plan.
As an added bonus to our family we will soon be enjoying journeys with Dad - if a state is near or on our planned route - a visit is always in store!

As we visit I will post pics and things you can use in your state studies.  For the detailed information and links to sites and printables check under the STATES tab up top.


No comments:

Post a Comment